Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I feel so happy...

First of all..i woke up at 6..went to school and reach at 6.30..da lorong near my house was so creepy..menakutkan..mula fikir ade ju-on and shit..XD..then we meet up at school and bertolak dlm pukul 7.15..on the way there we kutuk john..hahaha..IS IT??EH?EH?EH?<<(sounds that annoys u)..played 3 games..lost all..i was sabatoj..darn..sum1 told my weakness to the other players..darn it..btw..the school kinda awesome..better than ours..but the canteen still suck though..the funny thing is the people in SSAAS school x pernah tgk blazer..aku,chan,kumaran,hue tsin jalan2 pusing satu sekolah..ramai jerit..wah gile kot doh..gempak siot.. <<< SSAAS student say this..ahaha..we were like 4 most macho,handsome,popular,best appearence and uniform guys in the chess competition...i forgot..we all lose too..ahaha...except for kumaran he won once..zzz..went back home..train my skill..wont depend on bishop anymore..ROOK TIME BABEH!!went for tusyen..balik je makan ketam..call An*****..my god..thx to her..i feel so alive..she cheer me up...damm i love her so much..HUE TSIN!!!I NID UR FLOWERS..1 FOR HER DUDE..AHAHAAHAHA..kk guys..im tired..tommorow chess again..5 rounds..darn..hope i win all..XD




6.25 am..it is so creepy to walk alone..must do it again tommorow..shit..XD




Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah school...




Sekolah SSAAS rules..cool picture..FUNNNYYY!!!




M&M ROCKS!!it helps me cool down during chess competition..

No comments:

Post a Comment