Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Relax,take it easy man...

Hey once again..Today,not a nice day for me..i lost chess..3 games in a row..well..u can laugh at me..but i wont feel so bad because im kinda depressed a bit on my life..well..kinda affect me while playing..zzz..went for physics and chemistry tusyen..tommorow got stupid exam..from Pejabat Petaling Daerah(PPD)..tomorow punye timetable sux..but look at the brightside..next week monday..ICE SKATING YEAH BABEH!!keesokan harinya..chess..yeah..3 days no learning..and the following week..DRAMA..hahaha..im kinda sad now people..am i gonna lost 2 of the most dearest person to me..NEVAH!!!aaaahhh..i cant make a decision..nvrmine..watever it is..ill be fine..well guys..see yeah..and yeah i b4 i forget..U ARE ALL INVITED TO JOIN US THIS COMING MONDAY(9 FEBRUARY)..AT 10.30 A.M..we will meet up at the ice skating ring..come bring ur fren..lagi banyak lagi meriah..ahahhaa..alright guys..bye bye..





A shot from my phone...




Ini baru dikatakan Malaysia..ahahaha..=)



Saya seorang yg pembersih..=)




Things i need to start my learning..no...not pencilbox..

No comments:

Post a Comment