Thursday, March 19, 2009

A pro is born...

Well,for those wondering what is so nice about dota..and im a pro or not..proof?tgk kat bawah..pictures massive damage done by pro..awesome..ahaha..enjoy..XD..my name in dota is Kyo..enjoy guys..





Welcome to my blog..my dota username is Kyo..so u can see a lot of kill done by kyo..




Hehehe..




SUM 1 PLS KILL HIM!!AHAHAHA..BEYOND GODLIKE!!u cannot kill me,u cannot kill me..ahaha..




HAHAHAA..BEYOND GODLIKE..I WAS TOO POWERFUL FOR THEM!!!




Sob2,beyond godlike is the highest kill for dota..shit..sumbudy killed me..darn



I was alone..5 people gangbang me..but i manage to kill 4..darn the last one live..i die..shit..FUCK!!




Breaking the last tower..i was alone..3 enemy are attacking me but they fail to killed me..i was too pro..xD



I have won..told yah my win is inevitable..



Im a winner..and a pro as well..ahahahaha..

1 comment: